Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Quarrel




Answer the questions below:
1. What is Peppa’s best friend called?
  • Emily Elephant
  • Candy Cat
  • Suzie Sheep


2. What game was Peppa and Suzie playing when they started
to quarrel?
  • Darts
  • Snap
  • Mini golf


3. Who took Peppa Pig to the playground?
  • Daddy Pig
  • Mummy Pig
  • George


4. What was Suzie playing on in the park?
  • On the shoot
  • On the swing
  • On the roundabout


5. Who said sorry first?
  • Peppa Pig
  • Suzie Sheep
  • Both of them together


6. What colour dress is Emily Elephant wearing?
  • A red dress
  • A blue dress
  • A yellow dress


7. Whose ball went into the hole first at mini golf?
  • Peppa’s
  • Suzie’s
  • Neither


Fill in the gaps with words:
best friends, snap, win, sorry
- _____ I win again.
- Am sure they will make it up, they are ____ ______ really.
- I’ll count to 3 and you both can say ______ at the same time.
- my ball went in the hole first so i ______.


Who says these lines?
1. Snap I win again.
2. Peppa, say ‘bye-bye’ to Suzie.
3. Peppa, George, it’s supper time. It’s spaghetti.
4. I am sorry I said you cheated, even though you did CHEAT!
5. But my best friend is Candy Cat.
6. I’ll count to 3 and you can both say ‘sorry’ at the same time.
7. That’s why Suzie is my best friend in the world!


Questions about you.
  • Have you ever had a quarrel with your best friend?
  • Who said sorry first, you or your friend?
  • Are you still friends?

Learn the words HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment