Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Boat Pond




Answer the questions:
1. Where are the ducks swimming?
- in the puddle
- in the pond
- in the lake
2. What did Peppa bring with her?
- toy boat
- toy duck
- Teddy bear
3. What boat does George have?
- clockwork boat
- speed boat
- paper boat
4. What made Peppa’s boat go along?
- wind
- clockwork
- Daddy Pig
5. How does Suzy Sheep’s boat work?
- with batteries
- with clockwork
- it’s steam-powered
6. Who has a pedal boat?
- Suzy Sheep
- Rebecca Rabbit
- Danny Dog
7. What did Daddy Pig make for Rebecca?
- sail boat
- paper boat
- wooden boat
8. What page does Mummy Pig want to keep?
- business page
- sport page
- fashion page
9. How many children have paper boats? Name them.
- 4
- 5
- 6
10. Who won the race?
- Danny Dog
- George
- Rebecca Rabbit

Fill in the gaps with these words:
lose, of course, wish, paper, one, luckily, suppose, page, use, fashion, fold, do
Rebecca Rabbit: I ___ I had a boat.
Daddy Pig: I’ve got an idea. ______, I’ve brought my newspaper along. I just need one _____. Which page can we ______? News, sports, ah – ________.
Mummy Pig: Not the ______ page!
Daddy Pig: Ok, I’ll ____ the business page.  When I was a little piggy, I used to _____ newspaper like this…to make a _____ boat.
Rebecca Rabbit: Thank you, Mr. Pig.
George wants a paper boat too.
Daddy Pig: I ______ I can ____ without the sports page.
Danny Dog: Please, can I have _____?
Peppa and Suzy: And me!
Daddy Pig: ________.

Who says these lines?
- Sorry, Mrs. Duck, we haven’t got any bread today.  We’ve got something much more fun!
- Quick, George! Put the boat in the pond before the clockwork runs out.
- I’ll huff. I’ll puff. And I’ll blow your boat along.
- My Granddad has made me this pedal boat.
- Let’s have a race!
- I like boats and I like paper boats the best.

Questions about you:
- Can you make a boat? How?
- Which boat did you like the most?  
- What do you usually do with your friends when you have free time?

Learn the words from the video HERE


Translate into English:


No comments:

Post a Comment